Don't spend vacation week at home bored.... Let's get some winter fun going! Join us for a cool week of awesome activities. The gym will be open for fun activities, contests and games each day! We'll be going outside for some fresh air and fun (so pack your outdoor play gear - boots, ski pants etc.). Board games, crafts, ping pong tournaments, foosball and air hockey are all available in the Recreation room as well as music, movies and more!
Monday (2/18)- Waffles & Wiffle's
Tuesday (2/19)- Painting & PJ's with Nellie
Wednes. (2/20)- Winter Wonderland
Thurs. (2/21)- Funky Town Fun
Friday (2/22)- Sledding Championship (Details coming soon)!
- Please bring snacks, LUNCH and drinks daily. Meals MUST BE COLD LUNCH STYLE.
- Please do not pack peanut butter products.
- Outside winter- snow gear is a must each and every day!
- A change of shoes/sneakers are required for indoors. They must change out of the shoes they wore outside!
- Field trips are subject to change without prior notice. We must have a minimum of 15 registrations to provide a bus.