This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
A Leader In Training Program designed for our incoming 7th - 10th graders that want to have a summer of FUN, while learning leadership skills and participating in projects throughout the community. Leader In Training program will help the teens gain skills and learn about ways they can contribute to their community.
The weeks will be filled with general camp F-U-N with a leadership twist. There will be 2 cornerstone projects that the LIT's will accomplish this summer.
Initiative #1: This year's LIT Campers will help design and roll out our first ever FeedME Program. This portion of our experience will be food centered and delicious!
Initiative #2: Corn Hole Tournament as part of the Family Camp BBQ. LITs will get to show off their skills as we build and decorate corn hole boards, advertise a tournament, develop a budget, organize the tournament, and then wow our guests at the BBQ.
This group also works closely with the Summer Day Camp (Grade School level) and has the opportunity to volunteer in assisting with this camp when scheduled throughout the summer.
For more information about the LIT Camp, please see the attached handbook.
LIT Program Registration Options:
Ultimate Package: This option is all inclusive; one camp t-shirt, all field trips and ice cream walks, and before and after care. Campers enrolled in the ultimate package may be dropped off as early as 7am and picked up as late as 5:30pm. $1250
Full Summer: This option includes all field trips, ice cream walks, and one camp t-shirt. Campers in this package may be dropped off at 8am and must be picked up by 4pm. Occasional Before/Aftercare available for $15 per instance. $1150
Weeks 1-4 or 5-8: This option is for kiddos who want to get in on part of the fun for half of the summer. Before and After Care is available for an additional fee ($100). $725
The LITs will take field trips in weeks 2-7 and the fees are included in your camper's registration.
- The complete LIT Camp handbook is available below.
- Camp runs for 8 weeks.
- There is NO CAMP on July 4 in observance of Independence Day.
- It is mandatory for parents/guardians to sign in AND out campers on a daily basis, unless you agree to the disclaimer online giving permission for your child to sign themselves out.
- T-shirts are REQUIRED FOR ALL FIELD TRIPS. If you do not bring it, we will supply you with another one and you will be charged ($10).
- You must bring lunch, snacks and drinks. Label all items. No soda or glass containers.
- Snack Shack cards can be purchased through this website.
- Your teen is responsible for making sure they apply sunscreen before coming to camp each morning. We strongly recommend keeping a bottle in their backpack.
- While pickup and drop off is generally at the Town Hall Complex, there may be times when you're instructed to pick up or drop off your LIT camper at a different location. Weather can make these decisions change quickly. Please stay tuned to your text messages and/or email for notification regarding changed pickup location.
Additional Forms and Files: