Kids Club Registration (Before School Care, After School Care & Early Release Days)
This program is currently unavailable. Click here to view all of our current programs.
Welcome to Kids Club!
Kids Club is a friendly, safe environment where children are guided in stimulating opportunities that spark creativity, curiosity and success! Structured daily periods of free time, gross motor activities, arts and crafts and enrichment opportunities are designed to increase their self esteem, discover imagination, develop tolerance and patience, widen responsibility and enjoy social time with both peers and staff. Our goal is to provide a place where children- Grades K-6 can become dependent, self reliant and resourceful members of the community. We provide them with the guidance necessary to develop capable reasoning and thinking in order to problem-solve and make good choices. We facilitate them to be ready for the challenges they may face as they confront life's issues. Activities will include: Activities in the gym and sporting fields surrounding the complex, arts and crafts, health and nutrition, homework help time, quiet time, free play and more.
A MEMBERSHIP is needed in order to sign- up for this program.
This is a two step process:
- Complete and pay for a $100 non-refundable membership/participant.
- Complete a registration.
Only after both of these have been completed are you enrolled/registered for Kids Club!
- NO BUS TRANSPORTATION FOR MEMORIAL SCHOOL TO OUR FACILITY (ONLY MIDDLE SCHOOL, DUNN & RUSSELL). Our apologies!
- Program is located at Newbegin Recreation Room and Gymnasium and also part-time at the Henry Pennell Municipal Building.
- $9.00 per morning and $12.00 per afternoon. Early Release days are $21.00.
- Sign-in area is located downstairs and designated with a small table bearing the sign-in book and parent information.
- Activities follow the MSAD 15 school calendar.
- Early Release Day option is available for extended care during early release days. Please sign up individually for this service.
- No activities will occur during major holidays, vacations and In-service days
- Gray Recreation does provide child care during In Service Days and February/April Vacation weeks. Please see In Service, February and April vacation programs to sign up for these.
- Program is closed during snow storms when school is cancelled.
- Sign-ups for field trips, school vacation camps, In Service days, and other additional services will be posted as early as possible and filled on a first-come/first-serve basis.
- All members require a "non-refundable membership/deposit" to participate in this program.
- In general, snacks will not be provided. Members are welcome to bring their own or purchase a snack shack punch card online.
- WE STRONGLY ENCOURAGE A PEANUT-FREE PROGRAM, however we cannot be responsible!
- Remember outdoor weather clothing. Label each item with your child's name and place it in a bag for personal use.
- Please do not send other personal items with your child. The staff is not responsible for these items.
- Questions? Please see the handbook below for more information such as safety, allergies, sample activities, and sick notice. You may also contact our office at anytime: 657-6762
Late Pick-Up Policy
- Kids Club pick up time is strictly 5:30pm.
- From 5:35pm - 6:00pm, the staff will notify you that a $15.00 late pick-up fee will be applied to your next invoice.
- After 6:00pm, an additional $15.00 late pick-up fee will be applied to your next invoice and
- one for each 10 minutes thereafter.
- Anyone who receives more than three (3) late pick-up fees will be asked to withdraw their child from
- the program.
- Payments are due on or before the last day of the month prior to services.
- A late fee will be assessed per child, if payment is not received by 8am on the following Monday (regardless of Holidays).
- Your child may not be allowed to participate in the program until all payments and fees are current.
- We reserve the right to not allow participation in any other Gray Parks and Recreation programs if Kids Club balances are unpaid.
- If you are unsure- please contact our office!
- Kids Club Hotline--- 274-0504
- This is to be used when your child is on the attendance list and will not be attending.
- Please do not call our office or send an email (we may be away from our desk or out of the office and not receive this information).
- Staff are asked to NOT answer the Hotline Phone during working hours (as their primary focus is our students), but to instead listen to messages when they have a few minutes of time during the day.
- Please call if your child is going to be ABSENT from Kids Club (sick, Dr appointment, friends date etc.)
Additional Forms and Files: